Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist
At D+H Construction, we build innovative projects, lasting client relationships, and strong careers for our team. Founded in 1981, we are a mid-sized, established general contractor. Our work includes construction of multi-family affordable housing for top nonprofit developers in the Bay Area.
Why Work Here?
- Join an elite team with direct access to firm leaders
- We are established, yet growing
- Our clients are mostly nonprofit developers driving to expand affordable housing in the Bay Area
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits
- We aim to create an inclusive, respectful environment
- Benefit from exposure to multiple aspects of the industry
A D+H Construction Accounts Payable Specialist is someone with experience in accounting, preferably in a construction capacity, who can efficiently process accounts payable transactions, reconcile payable control accounts, generate payments to vendors and payees, and complete year-end accounts payable tasks.
This position has room for growth, including additional accounting responsibilities, subcontractor compliance, and business operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills
- Accounting, business, or economic degree preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of General Ledger system and Accounts Payable processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with construction management software preferred, or capable to learn
Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area and able to work at the El Cerrito office. No relocation assistance will be offered.