With experience as a real estate developer and contractor, Emily has a strong grasp and practical knowledge of the entire development process as well as the capacity to navigate the construction process as a “partner”. She has an in‐depth understanding of matters confronting developers and clients throughout project execution, including financing and regulatory requirements. Emily is proficient at interpreting site plans, design drawings, construction processes, and critical path schedules. She is a strong relationship builder and is skilled at communicating effectively with internal/external teams, stakeholders, and government entities.
At D+H, Emily uses her experience in project management and strategic leadership to drive business strategy and planning, business development, and staff optimization.
- Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation: MS Urban Planning
- Cornell University College of Art, Architecture & Planning: BS City and Regional Planning
- Project Planning/Management
- Construction Administration
- Site Logistics Planning
- Business Management
- Real Estate Development
- Strategic Leadership
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation: Community Development Leadership Institute
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation: Housing Development Training Institute