Nicole is a nonprofit and corporate social responsibility professional with experience in program and project management, operations, finance, and marketing. She is a highly organized thinker with a proven ability to manage complex projects, create and streamline processes, and develop effective communications. She is very skilled at working across global virtual teams, and building and maintaining relationships with a broad cross-section of peers, executives, partners, and clients/users.
- University of California, Berkeley: B.A. American Studies, 2003.
- Sacramento State University: Art & Architecture, Italy, 2002.
- Member: SHRM
- Member: CalChamber
- Vervago Precision Questioning and Answering Workshop (basic and advanced)
- Lime Design Idea Creation and Development Workshop at Stanford University d.school
- Northern California Grantmakers Corporate Philanthropy Institute
- Global Philanthropy Forum
- Social Innovation Summit