Assistant Construction Project Manager
A D+H Construction Assistant Project Manager is someone with experience or education in construction, architecture, or related field. Working alongside project management and other team members, you will support complex, multi-family construction rehabilitation projects. This position has room for growth and is ideal for someone interested in expanding their career in construction project management.
Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area and able to work at job sites throughout the greater Bay Area. No relocation assistance will be offered.
- Review design documents
- Assist with estimating and preconstruction services
- Support field staff
- Assist with producing and maintaining construction documentation in Procore
- Two years of relevant experience or a degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with construction management software