Assistant Construction Project Manager
At D+H Construction, we build innovative projects, lasting client relationships, and strong careers for our team. Founded in 1981, we are a mid-sized, established general contractor. Our work includes new construction and rehabilitation of multi-family affordable housing for top nonprofit developers in the Bay Area.
Why Work Here?
- Join an elite team with direct access to firm leaders
- We are established, yet growing
- Our clients are mostly nonprofit developers driving to expand affordable housing in the Bay Area
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits
- We aim to create an inclusive, respectful environment
- Benefit from exposure to multiple aspects of the industry
A D+H Construction Assistant Project Manager is someone with experience or education in construction, architecture, or related field. Working alongside project management and other team members, you will:
- Review design documents
- Assist with estimating and preconstruction services
- Support field staff
- Assist with producing and maintaining construction documentation in Procore
This position has room for growth and is ideal for someone interested in expanding their career in construction project management.
- Two years of relevant experience or a degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with construction management software
Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area and able to work at job sites throughout the greater Bay Area. No relocation assistance will be offered.