Construction Project Administrator
A D+H Construction Project Administrator plays a critical role on the project team. Working alongside project management and other team members, you will play a supporting role in all phases of the project from pre-construction through closeout and warranty, helping to ensure that each project is completed on time and within budget. This position has room for growth and is ideal for someone interested in expanding their career in construction project administration.
Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area and able to work at the office in El Cerrito. No relocation assistance will be offered.
- Assist with project setup and maintenance of project records
- Prepare and administer subcontractor contracts and change orders
- Coordinate prime contract insurance certificates
- Request, evaluate, and monitor subcontractor insurance certificates
- Process submittals
- Collect, log, and assemble project close-out documents
- Assist with preparation of RFP responses and distribution of project bid packages
What’s Required by You
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and DocuSign; Procore experience is a plus