Construction Project Administrator
At D+H Construction, we build innovative projects, lasting client relationships, and strong careers for our team. Founded in 1981, we are a mid-sized, established general contractor. Our work includes new construction and rehabilitation of multi-family affordable housing for top nonprofit developers in the Bay Area.
Why Work Here?
- Join an elite team with direct access to firm leaders
- We are established, yet growing
- Our clients are mostly nonprofit developers driving to expand affordable housing in the Bay Area
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits
- We aim to create an inclusive, respectful environment
- Benefit from exposure to multiple aspects of the industry
A D+H Construction Project Administrator plays a critical role on the project team. Working alongside project management and other team members, you will:
- Assist with project setup and maintenance of project records
- Prepare and administer subcontractor contracts and change orders
- Coordinate prime contract insurance certificates
- Request, evaluate, and monitor subcontractor insurance certificates
- Process submittals
- Collect, log, and assemble project close-out documents
- Assist with preparation of RFP responses and distribution of project bid packages
This position has room for growth and is ideal for someone interested in expanding their career in construction project administration.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and DocuSign; Procore experience is a plus
Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area and able to work at the office in Berkeley. No relocation assistance will be offered.