Construction Project Manager
A D+H Construction Project Manager is someone with the skills and experience to manage complex, multi-family construction rehabilitation projects. As the primary point of contact for project teams, you are expected to maintain relationships with owners, architects, consultants, and subcontractors. You will play a lead role in all phases of the project from pre-construction through closeout and warranty, and ensure that each project is completed on time and within budget.
- Review bid documents for constructability issues and scope development.
- Manage the estimating process.
- Create complex construction schedules.
- Efficiently and accurately maintain project documentation (RFIs, submittals, change orders, minutes).
- Lead various project team members.
- A minimum of five years of relevant project management experience.
- A comprehensive knowledge of construction systems, materials, procurement processes, code compliance, and safety measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills.
- Strong and resourceful problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with Procore construction management software is a plus.