Giovany has been involved in construction for over 20 years. Since 2015 he has been involved in both project management and site supervision. He is responsible for managing all site activities including construction schedules, subcontractor coordination, and facilitating all correspondence with OAC team members. His experience in project management and as a superintendent has proven to be extremely valuable on both new construction and rehabilitation projects.
- California State University, East Bay: Master of Science in Construction Management, 2015
- University of California, Berkeley: Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, 2013
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in Spanish
- Certified: OSHA-30 Construction
- Certified: Lead Safety for Renovation
- Credential: LEED Green Associate