After a long career as a superintendent, Vince brings wide-ranging experience from a variety of project types and scopes including high-end residential, commercial, and multifamily. He is extremely organized and is dedicated to superior customer service.
As Superintendent at D+H, he oversees all construction activity on the jobsite, and manages correspondence with clients, design team, subcontractors, and building officials on all items pertaining to the site and construction progress. Vince is responsible for implementing and maintaining practices that lead to an exceptionally high level of safety and quality of work standards.
St. Mary’s College of California: Bachelor of Arts, Great Books Program
- High- and mid-rise construction
- Architectural home building
- High-end residential additions, restorations
- Custom remodels and renovations
- Precision-detailed finish work
- Quality control
- Training and mentoring
- State of California General Contractor’s License
- Certified: OSHA-30 Construction
- Certified: CPR / First Aid