Jansen, a native of the East Bay, is a licensed architect and contractor who has been involved in design and construction management in the Bay Area for over two decades. He has a Bachelor of Architecture degree with a minor in Art History from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. He has a background in construction management with on-site management experience. His prior position specialized in construction of multi-family housing, but he also has experience in commercial, retail, health care, institutions, and single-family. Jansen brings a unique perspective to the office, having been a design professional as well as a construction project manager.
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona: Bachelor of Architecture, 1996 (Minor in Art History)
- The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology: Study Abroad Program (Melbourne, Australia)
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in Cantonese
- Member: AIA
- State of California Architect’s License No. C-29620
- State of California General Contractor’s License, class “B”, License No. 760174
- State of California Realtor’s License No. 1267864